Sacrament of Holy Matrimony at the Cathedral
Weddings at the Cathedral are held on 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month, at 10am. Reservation of date is subject to a first-come-first-serve basis.
Please ensure you have met the following requirements before booking the Cathedral church for your wedding:
- At least one of you must be a baptised Catholic.
- A Catholic Priest with a solemniser license in Singapore, must have agreed to be the presider and solemniser at your wedding.
- Wedding date must be at least six months away.
- You must have completed Catholic Engaged Encounter or Marriage Preparation Course.
- You must have completed your Prenuptial Inquiry.
Please download and read carefully the:
Contact the Cathedral Office to check on availability of the Cathedral on your desired date.
If your desired date is available, please print, complete and submit the wedding guidelines and form to the Cathedral Office.
Bookings are only confirmed upon completion of non-refundable payment and submission of Prenuptial Enquiry Form by your presiding priest.