Fringe Activities & Other Important Information
Exhibitions, tours, booths etc.
At the JM Beurel Centre (Annex)
- An art gallery featuring beautiful paintings from Ashely Tan and Jennifer Liao. Silent bids and all proceeds will go to the Archdiocese GIFT campaign fund.
- Art gallery opening hours: 14 – 26 Feb 2017 | 12.30pm – 2pm, 6pm – 10pm
At the Heritage Gallery
- Learn about the history of the Cathedral. See historical artifacts and liturgical items on display. Do not miss the chair of St John Paul II!
- Heritage gallery opening hours: 9.30am – midnight
Cathedral and Heritage Tours
- Guided tours of Heritage Gallery, Cathedral Compound & Gardens and Cathedral Interior. View the tours schedule here.
Under the tents
- Commemorative souvenir booth with coins, button badges, books and many more. Cash only please.
- Souvenir booth opening hours: 14 – 26 Feb 2017 | 12.30pm – 2pm, 6pm – 10pm
- Information booth outside the Rectory
- Blessings booth where you can pen your thanksgivings and petitions
- The Catholic Foundation’s booth
Regular Cathedral Masses
- Regular Cathedral weekend and weekday Masses will continue as usual, in addition to the special Masses during the Dedication Celebration period.