Dedication Celebration Day 10: Cradle of Faith & Life – COMMUNION & FULFILLMENT
Friday, 24 February 2017
7.30 – 8.45pm
Mass presided by Msgr Francis Lau
In collaboration with Archdiocesan Commission for the Family (ACF)
This Mass involves the Archdiocesan Commission for the Family (ACF)’s family of partners
- The choir is led by Jonathan Wong, a volunteer with ACF, who will be leading the choir of families from the parish of St Francis Xavier.
- The lectors handling the readings and the Prayers of the Faithful are from Marriage Encounter (ME)
- The Eucharistic Minister are all from Couples For Christ (CFC)
- The altar servers are a mix of those from the Cathedral and friends
- The offertory will be presented by our newest and latest partner from PIETA (This is a peer ministry where bereaved parents find mutual support through prayers and sharing of faith experience)
After Mass, there will be a reception with light finger food and drinks (location). ACF is also planning an exhibition like an open-house featuring their Family Partners.
The ACF family of partners will share how to enhance faith formation and build on love relationships, strengthen marriages and enliven families. They will also provide information on their programmes and services that help singles, engaged couples, newlyweds and parents.
Please come with your family and friends.